How old is your Church?
- If you are a Lutheran, Martin Luther, an apostate of the Roman Catholic Church, founded your religion in Germany, in the year 1517.
- If you are a Mennonite, your church began in Switzerland with Grebel, Mantz, and Blaurock, in the year 1525.
- If you belong to the Church of England, also know as Anglican, your religion began with King Henry VIII in 1534, who established his own church because the Pope could not grant him a divorce with the right to remarry.
- If you are a Presbyterian, your religion was founded by John Knox, in Scotland, in the year 1560.
- If you are a Congregationalist, your religion was founded by Robert Brown, in Holland, in 1583.
- If you are a Baptist, you owe the tenets of your religion to John Smyth, who launched it in Amsterdam, in 1606.
- If you are a Unitarian, John Biddle in London founded your religion in 1645.
- If you are an Episcopalian, your religion was an offshoot of the Church of England, founded by Samuel Seabury in the American Colonies in the 17th century.
- If you are a Quaker, your religion was founded by George Fox, in England, in 1647.
- If you are a Methodist, your religion was founded by John and Charles Wesley, in England, in 1739.
- If you are a Universalist, John Murray founded your religion in New Jersey, in 1770.
- If you are an Evangelical, you owe the founding of your religion to Jacob Albright, in Pennsylvania, in 1803.
- If you are a Mormon (a "Latter Day Saint"), then Joseph Smith started your religion in Palmyra, New York, in 1829.
- If you are a Seventh Day Adventist, your religion originated in New York, by William Miller, in 1831.
- If you worship with the Salvation Army sect, then you acknowledge William Booth in London as your originator, in 1865.
- If you are a Jehovah Witness, then your church was founded by Charles Taze Russell, in 1872, and renamed in 1931 by Judge Rutherford, his successor.
- If you are a Christian Scientist, then Mary Baker Eddy founded your religion in Massachusetts, in 1879.
- If you belong to the Assembly of God religion, then a General Assembly in Arkansas started it in 1914.
- If you claim the Church of the Nazarene as your religion, then Union at General Assembly launched it in 1919.
- If you are an Evangelical Reformed, then Union at General Assembly created it in 1934.
- If you belong to "Pentecostal Gospel," your religion is one of the hundreds of new sects founded by men in the last 100 years.
- If you are a Roman Catholic, you know that your religion was founded in the year 33 by Our Lord Jesus Christ.